PREBENA on air!
The PREBENA-Spot was on air from 10 - 14 April on this radio stations:
You missed the spot? No problem! Here you can listen to it again:
We ensure product quality!
Variable staples with european certification
The European Technical Approval is a widely recognized proof technical usability of a construction product within the meaning of the Construction Products Regulation in the Member States of the EU.
Staples with European Technial Assesment for staples as wood connecting fasteners, a construction product that in all European Member States is recognized and admitted.
- Definite head lancing parameters for fiberboard insulation
- Definite useful life of staples = 50 years
- Specified materials for the staple base and the connected component for example fibreboard, oriented structural board, drywall, gysum fibreboard
- Staples are approved throughout Europe
- More safety for users
- Unlimited validity of the admission
Staple certification for wire Ø 1,52 - 2,0 mm up to 170 mm length in versions:
RF = stainless steel, material no. 1.4301
SV = strong galvanized, 12 μm galvanizing
- Staples length for connecting of fiberboard insulation with WP staples up to 170 mm
- Crown is possible from 8,8 - 30 mm
While using PREBENA ETA-staples continue to apply EN1995-1-1 (EC5) and product standard EN14592.
The extension of the hand tacker program in a new design…
...and proven quality. The new look of the blisterand the color-coordinated system enable a clearly arranged exposition and easy correlation ofPREBENA fasteners and devices.
Small amounts of staples, brads or pins in the practical blister pack at attractive prices create an interesting offer.